Your privacy is important to Economic Development Lethbridge. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Economic Development Lethbridge collects, and the ways in which Economic Development Lethbridge uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Economic Development Lethbridge may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Economic Development Lethbridge
Using personal information
Economic Development Lethbridge may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where Economic Development Lethbridge discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Economic Development Lethbridge may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Economic Development Lethbridge will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Economic Development Lethbridge will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. [Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Economic Development Lethbridge is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Did You Know?
The urban park system in Lethbridge covers 4300 acres.